Followers

Monday 8 December 2008

Thank you everyone...

...for your lovely comments about my tree and decs.

I decided two Christmas' ago that I was going to change to a gold and copper colour theme - previously I'd had gold and burgandy. So I started to collect garlands and other bits that would "go" LOL

This year I added the new tree and the bronze & chocolate baubles.

I have to let you all into a secret...this is probably the cheapest I've managed to decorate a tree for LOL especially as the cost includes the tree...

Tree - £19.99
Santa tree topper - already had
4 boxes of assorted baubles - £4
4 lux strands of tinsel - £4
Ribbon - already had
Lights - already had
10 sleigh bells - £1

Under £30 the lot c",)

Paula, the ornaments on the front of the fire place are all ceramic and I made those a few years ago when I attended ceramic art classes (got too expensive).

So once again, thank you all for your lovely comments and I think I just proved that you don't have to spend a fortune to have a great Christmas setting...........

3 comments:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Wow! You made them? They are wonderful!

voodoo vixen said...

£20? Can I come shopping with you next time? I paid £120 for my tree... and yours is gorgeous!

kikimama said...

Wow, I hadn't looked at the ceramic decorations last time, they're great!