Followers

Wednesday 24 December 2008

Just one sleep left until...

...Santa visits.


This year has just flown and has not been the best of years for many reasons but hey, tomorrow is Christmas. My friend Eleni in Athens shared a link for sending a letter to Santa which I did and I received a lovely letter in reply.

Today I have to deliver the presents to my sister & niece and collect from them the ones for the rest of the family...I'm the family delivery service LOL

It gets harder every year to chose presents so I'm keeping everything crossed that folk will like what I have bought.

I always love Christmas so will be just like a big kid tonight waiting for the day to arrive so all the pressies can be opened.

I Wish you all a Very Merry Christmas

Love from Toni xx

2 comments:

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

and a HUGE merry christmas to you too, enjoy it and i hope you get all you wish for xx

Eleni Gratsia said...

Hope you had a fantastic day with your family Toni and that they presents were perfect ... considering that I did my shopping in two days the presents were appreciated by all ... I'm been enjoying my days with my nieces! They just can't get enough of me! ;)