Followers

Tuesday 30 December 2008

There it was...

...been and gone - Christmas, I mean LOL



This is a pic of my prezzies under the tree after I had un-wrapped them all - I had a lovely lot of stuff.

However, I don't know about you but Christmas hasn't seemed very Christmassy this year. Whether this is because of all the last minute hassle at work or whether it is the fact that I developed the "bug" just as I was due to finish work for the holidays - I don't know **shrugs** It might even have something to do with this grotty weather we are having at the moment - I don't mind the cold but I hate this gloomy overcast weather that we are having...yuck, yuck, yuck...

Tomorrow is New Year's eve which means I only have five more days before I have to go back to work and this cold is not shifting one little bit :o( What a wonderful start to a new year (NOT!!!).

I will probably pop out tomorrow morning to get a few bits & pieces but to be honest, the thought of fighting the queues in the sales has not appealed one little bit. So I have avoided Lakeside & Basildon and doubt very much that I will visit either before returning to work.

All is not 'doom & gloom' though (he he he) I have managed to make a start on the cards that I need for January birthdays - must remember to take some pics when they are finished..............

1 comment:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

You must have been a really good girl this year! :D Wonderful presents. :)