Followers

Friday 5 June 2009

Oh my...

..UKS folk are fabulous.

In particular Nic (aka Nellyphant) who has very kindly produced this for me.



I so wanted to combine one of the photos from my niece's wedding with a background photo that I had taken but unfortunately I hadn't a clue how to go about it. A post on UKS asking for advice and this lovely lady came forward and said she would have a go for me and this was the result.

There are so many clever and helpful folk over on UKS, I am so glad I found that website. It never ceases to amaze me how generous folk can be with their time and their skills.

Thank you so very much Nic.....................

5 comments:

Teresa said...

What a lovely picture Toni.

voodoo vixen said...

Its a beautiful photo Toni, and I have to agree with you, I am always delighted by peoples' generosity with their time and talent over on UKS.

Sarah C said...

I love these two photos and she certainly was quick and clever.

UKS people rock, Sarah (aka stillcrafting)

Nic said...

You are very welcome. I'm glad you like it. I'm always happy to help out with stuff like that as I love playing with images in PaintShopPro.

Can't wait to see the LO you produce with it.

Rebekah said...

Such a gorgeous photo! x