Followers

Friday 12 June 2009

We have a new....

...blogger.

My niece Kristy has finally submitted to all my nagging (luffs you lots 'pesty') and set up a blog. For someone who hasn't had a blog for more than 5 mins she has made it look really lovely - only took me a year to work out how to change the header LOL.

If you would like to pay her a visit just blop over to Mrs Elmo

I know Julie will love the reason behind my niece's user name as she is rather a fan of Elmo.

Well done Kristy, I look forward to future posts about my new extended family as well as seeing what you get up to craft-wize.............

4 comments:

K-Dog said...

Why thank you I feel all special now :-D

Luff from the pest

Teresa said...

Hop on over chick, got a little something for you :)

lusia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
voodoo vixen said...

Have been and peered at the new blog... she's caught on awfully quick and it looks great!!

Now I know you have me blocked... just tried to follow you again to no avail!!