Followers

Tuesday 9 June 2009

So how does this...

...work?????????

As you all know, I am not very techy when it comes to PCs, in fact I'm rather proud that I have managed to create a blog and maintain it for as long as I have...you know it's coming...the big BUT...LOL

A few days ago I noticed on my Dashboard (blogger, not car) that I had 16 followers "ooo a new one" I thought and clicked to find out who had added me to their collection - this is where it gets StRaNgE...the follower page opened proclaiming 15 followers and there were 15 pics ##puzzled## went to view blog and yep, 15 followers & 15 pics ##really puzzled## went back to the dashboard and noticed a tab saying 'blocked followers' - had I managed to block someone? Went and checked, nothing ##even more puzzled##

If you are reading this 'new follower' I'm sorry you seem to be stuck in cyberspace somewhere but you are welcome :o) (wanders off muttering to self - "do PCs have Warp cores?...could be a Warp core anomaly - must brush up on my quantum physics")...................

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

I think it's me Toni :) I realised that I wasn't following anyone other than Annette so I added everyone at the weekend. But I am following you so that's okay x

Teresa said...

Don't be asking me about techie things hun, as far as I am concerned, it all happens by magic dust! lol

K-Dog said...

Im not sure how I get you to add me or block me hehe but I finally have a blog so you can not moan at me :-D

Sarah Louise said...

Lol at your techy wonderings toni.

voodoo vixen said...

I have tried to follow you 3 times and you obviously don't love me very much!! LOL I'll give it another go and see if blogger is feeling nice....