Followers

Saturday 3 April 2010

Still not finished, but...

...here's a peak and a look at something else.

I still haven't finished the lovely envelope book that Margaret had us doing at the last Artbase crop - I wanted to put some "Tim" roses on the front but just haven't managed to get around to it...bad me. However, I thought I would give you a quick look at the cover to be going on with....
Something I have finished is a 6x6 pocket album based on an idea that Emma (Artbase) did as a 'make-n-take' at CHA.

The pages are all made from sheets of 12x12 PP (light CS quality) and folded to create pages with pockets for tags, hidden journalling and other bits-n-pieces.

The sheets of 12x12 are folded 3" down from the top and 3" up from the bottom which means you have an opening across the middle of the page which needs to be sealed. On the cover this was done with a strip of pearl card decorated with a strip of Martha Stewart Daisy border. On the inside pages this was achieved by a bit of matting. I have decorated the mats & tags with another MS punch set - the loopy round-the-page set.
Then a little bit of decorating and there you go.

A quick and easy little album made from 3 sheets of PP and some co-ordinating CS, a bit of ribbon, a few paper flowers, brads and some bling. Hope you like.............

No comments: