Followers

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Found it...

...the new In2Crafting shop, that is.

The new shop is lovely...bright, airy, lots of space and easily reached.

I do not know Wickford but had been told it was easy to find the new shop if I took the car park exit off the main roundabout - easy-peezy.

There is plenty of parking and if you go into the Somerfield supermarket area the first 1.5 hours are free. Other than that the rest of the car park is 40p for an hour - not excessive and I understand most of the parking is free on a Saturday.

So what did I get?



I have finally acquired a Magnolia stamp (used my voucher towards this) can't wait to have a play but I'm being good at the moment as I have a few bits that I need to get finished. I also grabbed a few of the new Christmas Milton stamps - so sweet.

Rene & John still have stuff to unpack for the shop and when that is done they will be setting up a "sofa corner". Can't wait to see what other new items they have for us to drool over.

Rene & John, I wish you all the very best in your new location..............

1 comment:

Winnie said...

Awesome stash shopping! I love those Newton stamps. Can't wait to see what you create with them! :D