Followers

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Journey home...

...via Barleylands, of course LOL.

Well really, you didn't expect me to drive over that way and not call in - I mean, I was passing the door...

Whilst it doesn't look too great out of the window at the moment it has been a glorious day and it was lovely wandering around the craft village in the sunshine.

Sugar & Spice had a noticeboard outside reminding folk of the Wednesday afternoon workshops - at just a fiver I booked myself onto one, then took myself off to get something to eat.

With still 45mins to go I had a wander into Pinnacles...still getting used to the new layout and trying to remember where everything now is. Andy was on the till and I asked him what he was making at the moment - he was in the midst of putting together some new Christmas decoupage toppers that had just been unpacked so that he could use them on some sample cards. Then he showed me these...



Despite not intending to purchase anything other than a storage caddy, I am now the proud owner of these two sets of cute clear stamps (sorry Andy for pinching the ones you were about to play with but you did assure me you had more in the stockroom LOL)...what am I like **rollseyes**

I suppose the race is now on to see who posts a pic of these images coloured and used - better get my finger out and finish those birthday cards so that I can sit down and have a play.

The workshop was fun, we played with a lot of different punches and embossing folders before we got stuck in and made a really nice card (will take a pic when camera has recharged).

So all in all, a really great day - unfortunately, it is back to work tomorrow...........

1 comment:

Winnie said...

Oooh, I love those Christmas girl stamps! Must say you were very controlled after going to so many shops!!