Followers

Monday 29 November 2010

Christmas card...

...to Germany.
Not exactly the best pic in the world but at least I got a chance to take one LOL I normally forget until I've sealed the envelope...(I did forget to take a pic of Kristy's birthday card which was also finished for her to take back with her).

It was all a bit of a rush getting this finished so that Kristy could take it back with her to Germany and ideally I would have liked to tinker a bit more but hohum!

When I got it finished I found that the batteries in my camera needed charging and then the light wasn't very good - all in all, considering the circumstances perhaps it's not that bad a pic afterall LOL.......................

4 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Beautiful card. love the trees.

airing cupboard crafts said...

Love the card. The image is so cute. xxx

Debbie said...

Fabby card - love the glittery trees!

Debbie x

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Beautiful! Sweet, elegant and sparkly. :D