Followers

Tuesday 14 December 2010

And there's even more...

...Christmas cards, that is LOL

Just a few more cards completed and would you believe it - these were the ones that I remembered to take pics of **rollseyes** You can probably tell that I'm starting to panic a bit now...time is flying and I just don't seem to get done what I need to get done. I was in such a rush to get some of the cards written and distributed that the envelopes were written and sealed before I even gave a thought to photos...and NO!!! I was not going to open them all up again (strange that LOL).
So here are what remained of the latest batch. I had actually done a few B&W cards using some monotone decoupage toppers that I had come across - only one remained for the photo-call.
Another of my Kanban bear images coloured using Copic pens and a bit of stickles to add some bling. This is a basic white square card with a matt of blue miri card, then a matt of white card embossed with the sheet music design folder from one of Tim Holtz Alterations sets. Some more blue miri embossed with the Craft Concepts 'Sun Rays' folder and then Ted attached on top with some foam pads.
The idea for the Penguin cards came from Helen over at It's All Fiddle Fart - I found a sheet of puff stickers so adapted one of her 9-square designs...this was the result.

I still have a way to go - I keep looking at my card list and thinking that it is growing instead of reducing. Better get off here and get some more done..............


No comments: