Followers

Friday 17 February 2012

The Liebster Award...

...is given to smaller bloggers who have 200 or less followers in the hope it will bring them new followers and friends.

The tradition is that it is then passed on to five other blogs to help them too.

I have been very lucky to be awarded this by 3 of my followers; Sheleen, Helen & Claire (I have to hang my head and admit that I received notification from Sheleen a while ago and really should have sorted my nominees out - sorry).

If you want to accept the award the steps are:

1. Link back to the persons blog who gave you the award and thank them.
2. Post the award on your blog.
3. Give the award to five fellow bloggers who inspire you.
a) Paula
b) Claire
c) Susanna
d) Virginia
e) Karen
4. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know.

It is always difficult narrowing things down on these occasions as there are so many fabulous blogs out there that are an amazing source of inspiration. Please do not be offended if on this occasion I haven't picked you - I wish I could pick everyone that I follow but many would fall outside the 'less than 200 followers' and the rest would take me for ever to nominate (I think I follow rather a lot of blogs LOL).

I know there are some folk who don't like to participate in this kind of thing and I never have a problem if one of my nominees falls into this category - I hope that anyone I have nominated takes the award in the spirit it is given but doesn't feel obliged to take it any further if they do not wish to.

The folk I have chosen (in no particular order) are all very different so inspire me in different ways. I hope you enjoy visiting them.............................

1 comment:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Thank youuuuuuu! {happy hug} *Beam*
Off to check numbers and get the award flowing.
Thanks for the links too. :)