Followers

Wednesday 4 April 2012

I'd like you to meet...

...Maisie - my niece's latest fur baby.

These are the first photos she has sent me and she warned me they weren't the best as it was the day Maisie arrived.
According to Maisie's passport she is a border collie/lab cross but the previous owners thought she was a border collie/jack russell cross - not much difference there then...LOL
Kristy says this little furry miss is settling in fine and there are some better photos that will be on their way as soon as they are downloaded from her camera.

This brings the fur baby count in my niece's home over in Germany to 7 - four cats and 3 dogs. Well that is certainly going to keep everyone busy especially when it comes to walking 2 Jack Russells and this little miss...............................

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Awwww, so cute! It certainly sounds as if your niece has quite a menagerie!

Debbie x

Allison said...

what a cutie and you can never have enough fur babies
AllisonX

K-Dog said...

Everyone knows me on camp as Marshall Petting Zoo hehe

scrapbookertink said...

Awww adorable, and yes I agree Copics are very addictive, take care and have a fab Easter x

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Aaawwweeee! Cuuuute! :)