Followers

Saturday 26 May 2012

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee...

...all present and correct.
Lovely Joanne at Pinnacle crafts sorted everything out for me and I now have a complete set of pens to play with. She is hoping that it was an isolated case as they had a HUGE number of pre-orders for these pens.

I'm trying to make up my mind what images to use to have a play with them on.

It has been a simply glorious day here.

Mum and I went for a wander over at Barleylands as it was Farmers Market day as well as being Pinnacle's Club Members weekend. Mum enjoyed pottering about in the sunshine and picked up a few bits and pieces. We then had a lovely lunch at the local Harvester before paying Helen (Craftily Creative) a visit to have a look at her crystal and polished stones. Mum really had a great time sitting near the Yankee Candles - fabulous scent - and picking through the lovely stones on display. She came away with a lovely collection of beautiful stones and a much lighter purse LOL

Although very tired, Mum said she had the most wonderful time. I'm glad she enjoyed her day.

I think it is now time for a coffee and a bit of a play. Have a great weekend everyone............................................

No comments: