Followers

Wednesday 19 December 2012

I remembered this time...

...to take some photos.

This is my latest batch of Christmas cards...
...quick and easy but still hand made rather than shop bought.
The stamp was a freebie from Creative Stamping magazine.
I used a selection of blue shades from the Distressed ink pad range and lots of crystal stickles.

The sentiment was a digi that I won from Lynne Salmon last year and after cutting it out it was coloured around the edge with a Distressed marker and mounted on the card using 3D foam.

With just a couple of days left at work, I have finally caught up with my Christmas stuff and should have all my colleague gifts & cards finished in time...............

2 comments:

Debbie said...

What lovely cards, the sparkly stickles adds such a nice touch. It's put me to shame because I haven't managed to make my own Christmas cards this year, tut tut! It sounds like you're nice and organised. Hope you have a lovely Christmas!

Debbie x

Allison said...

lovely cards
Have a great Christmas Toni
AllisonX