Followers

Sunday 26 May 2013

Blogger not playing nice...

grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

I've seen numerous folk post about having problems up-loading photos. Well, now it's happening to me.

I had no problems the other day but now Blogger is playing silly wotsits...

The window for selecting your photos has changed slightly and when I select a photo it is only showing a quarter of the picture, the rest appears black. Has anyone else had this problem and if so - how did you solve it?

Any help would be most appreciated...............................................................

EDT: for some reason my PC had saved my photos way too big but Blogger didn't point this out it just blacked out most of the image - all sorted now.

1 comment:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Mine hasn´t changed yet. *feeling left out* ;)