Followers

Saturday 6 July 2013

I know I shouldn't have...

...but I couldn't wait.

Yes I know that it is Members weekend at Pinnacle Crafts on 26/27/28 July and I know that during those three days I could get a HUGE 30% off...but they only had 3 of these and knowing my luck they would be gone before members weekend was here.

So yes, I know that Saturated Canary rubber stamps are not the cheapest in the world but I just had to have this little miss - so I made do with my normal 10% discount.

Isn't she super...
 ...Lilliana is my very first "real" Saturated Canary image. I have a lovely collection of digi images but this is my very first rubber one.
The rubber image is very cleanly etched...
...and produces wonderfully clean stamped images as you can see...
...and these were stamped without even bothering to mount the stamp on EZmount or something similar. I just couldn't wait - the stamp got placed on my mat on the desk. I inked it with some memento ink. Placed some white card over the top and then covered it with my acrylic block so that I could press down evenly all over...anyone would think I was in a rush or something LOL

I really should not have bought this as I was trying to be so good saving for Members weekend but I've had a pretty grotty week so I decided I needed a bit of cheering up (my excuse - and I'm sticking to it).

At least this won't pile on the calories (chocolate was my other consideration) and it will last a lot longer.

Might just pick up a Mars bar too - after all, I've got to have something to keep me going whilst I craft.............................................................

1 comment:

Virginia said...

Oh Toni she is lovely - I'm not surprised you couldn't leave her!