Followers

Saturday 13 July 2013

I really am so...

...very lucky.

You must go and take a look at this...

Yes, that treasure is all mine and sitting in front of me as I type.

Annette West - Voodoo Vixen to those of you who frequent UKScrappers - is someone I came to know when we happened to be 'teamies' on the very first cybercrop that I took part in (and over the years we have been on the same team for a few other cybercrops). She is also the person I should blame for my slight **rollseyes** obsession with mini-books LOL

She also hasn't helped me to dispel the belief that some of my regular shopping haunts have that I could be a secret arsonist because the last wonderful class she did for UKS involved match boxes (I'm sure my local stores were beginning to think that it was all safe after my last bout of 'mass' match box purchasing to make advent boxes - but that's another story).

I love visiting her blog because there's always something super to see...whether it be pictures of her latest fab creations or something interesting/amusing that has happened in the country where she is currently living.

If you haven't come across Annette's blog, you really should go pay her a visit as she has loads of stuff to inspire.

I would just like to say a very BIG thank you Annette for this wonderfully thoughtful gift and also for all the encouragement you have given me over the time we have known each other.

BIG, BIG hugs coming your way....................................................................

3 comments:

Virginia said...

Oh Toni, I saw it over on Annette's blog (I too stalk her desk frequently because of the gorgeous gorgeous makes she creates and yes she does aid my mini book addiction). A very well deserved and beautiful gift!

voodoo vixen said...

Everyone thinks you deserve your gift, what a nice compliment that is!!

Carmen said...

So beautiful - and another here who thinks it was deserved :) Such a nice thing to send and to receive x