Followers

Saturday 14 June 2014

The Photo Scavenger Hunt...

...continues.

I have another few photos to share which means I can tick some more items off the list for the 2014 Scavenger Hunt. Appearing in no particular order...

8) A Tattoo on a person...
...well there is no way that there would ever be a photo of me to fulfil this item as when it comes to needles, I'm the World's biggest chicken. However, I do have a colleague who has a lovely rose on her shoulder with the words "Mum & Dad" - I asked her if she would mind me taking a photo but instead of showing me the rose, she showed me this. On her back she has a tattoo of each of her grandchildren - names and all.

2) A Garden Gnome...
...my two gonelfs (I've never been quite sure if the were gnomes or elderly elves) were hiding out in the bramble patch...
...Barty is still trying to get to the end of his book...
...and Alfred seems to have become rather camera shy LOL

21) A photo of you with something representing the season. Well here in the Northern Hemisphere it is Summer and that usually heralds sporting events, BBQs and drinks out on the patio...
...the local Off-licence had this sporty display in the window - where am I, I hear you questioning...
...look a bit closer. That's me reflected in the window taking the photo.

Okay...I know it's a bit cheeky and I promise to come up with something better but I just had to show you this window display.

If you are wondering why I'm posting some rather ad hoc photos then you need to hop over to Maria "Rinda" Ontiveros' blog to take a look at the details of the Summer 2014 Photo Scavenger Hunt. Better still, make a note of the list and join in the fun yourselves.................................................


2 comments:

Chidkid said...

Wow! An amazing tattoo.. brave lady! I'm with you on needles! Clever photo of 'you' too!

Virginia said...

Fab photos, love the shop window!