Followers

Tuesday 27 September 2016

Plenty of colouring...

...was completed at Saturday's crop.

I wanted to 'play with my newest snowman stamp...
 ...isn't he fabulous. Such a great image and such fun having the penguins too.
The stamp is a good size as you can see from this photo...
 ...I placed one of my Copics over the image so you can see the size.
With the addition of some Stickles to the fur on the hats...
 ...this was another image completed and ready for use on a card.
The next stamp that I had a 'play' with was this one...
 ...I fell in love with this image as soon as I saw it at Pinnacle Crafts but this was the first time that I had actually inked it up. Isn't it just adorable.
I had some more of the snowman stamped so I coloured some more...
 ...two different colourways from what I did to begin with...
...and just awaiting a bit of sparkle (it was too late to use Stickles at this point - it wouldn't have dried by the time I was going home).

Debbie & Suzie were busily working on the albums for part of their Kathy Orta "Trunk" project - they are looking amazing (but soooooooooooo much work).

So there you have the photos I promised of part of my weekend crafting activity. Tomorrow I will share the rest.......................................................

9 comments:

Virginia said...

Oh I love love love the snowman - but how utterly gorgeous is the puppy - you've inked him perfectly!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I have this stamp, so love it. That puppy is adorable, fab colouring

Anonymous said...

Lovely colouring...I adore Snowmen :) and the Puppy is adorable. xx

K-Dog said...

It's Russell!

Redanne said...

The snowman images are adorable but the puppy has won me over, he is just the sweetest, most delightful little puppy and you have coloured him in beautifully!! Anne xx

Lori said...

That snowman is wonderful and you made him more wonderful with your awesome coloring! And that puppy - wow - fantastic!

Sandra said...

Oh my gosh, that colouring of the puppy is amazing. Yup really need to do some YouTube tutorials x

Anonymous said...

These are all adorable.

Chidkid said...

Absolutely beautiful colouring.