Followers

Wednesday 28 September 2016

The Knitting Loom...

...had a good 'workout' at the weekend.

 In addition to my paper-crafting stuff, I had a 'play' with the knitting loom again...
 ...so quick & easy to 'cast-on' and in no time I was away. The knitting grows very quickly...
 ...and before I knew it, I was finishing off not one...
 ...but two children's "Santa" hats...
 ...all done & dusted, just waiting for the pom-poms.

The photos don't really show how pretty this yarn looks as both the red and the white are sparkly.

A couple more items for the sale table at work......................................................

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh this looks like fun, fab hats

Virginia said...

Oh you make it look sooooooooooooo easy! They really are fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Lovely hats. I've never seen a loom used like this before. xx

Sandra said...

Goodness, I never realised how quick the were. Simon bought me one of these for Christmas last year! I'll have to dig it out, you've inspired me xxx