Followers

Tuesday 19 August 2008

You have probably...

...noticed LOL I've been decorating :o)

A visit to Debbie's blog the other day and I found she had transformed her blog with a wonderful black and pink background - so I went to investigate (as you do, hehe).

She had found a site "The cutest blog on the block" - some super stuff on there and loads of backgrounds...FREE (you can link to it via the button at the top left side of the screen). I spent ages browsing and found a couple I really liked but couldn't make up my mind which to use.

Yesterday whilst blog-hopping I noticed Charlol had used one of the designs I was considering so that was it...mind made up...I used the other one LOL

Hope you like the new look.............

4 comments:

caroline said...

i love the background toni, it look great! i`ve been nagging ted for ages to spice up my blog i`ll have to have another go tonight LOL

Charlol said...

Hi love it! Funny enough I was debating between this one and the one I had chosen! I decided to just go for it! We obviously have good taste ;)

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Glad to have inspired you!!! I had a hard time choosing which one to use! I did have to change from 3 columns back to 2, so I may get rid of a few widgets as they are miles down the page!!!

Bagpuss said...

Thanks so much for these backgrounds!!! I did not like my one at all and now have one that really shows my fave colours LOL! Not perfect to read really but hey very me!