Followers

Sunday 17 May 2009

Connie & Peter's...

...Wedding Guest book.

Well here it is...I wasn't sure what I was going to do for this as I was feeling rather "wedding'd out" after the rush to get all my niece's stuff done, but a friend had asked if I would - and I couldn't say no LOL

The colour scheme for this wedding is gold and cream.

The box was made from some Kanban A4 card that I found about words/communicating and thought it would be just right and the cover of the book was some textured paper that I found by accident. As you can see - I went a bit mad with the ribbons on the binding.

If you are wondering about the cobras...that is the design that has been used on the couple's invitations so I thought I would continue the idea. An enlarged photo copy, some Mulberry paper and a bottle of gold Smooch later and...voila! (seemed like a good idea at the time but had forgotten how absorbent mulberry paper is **rollseyes**)

Pages from a MM journal stack and Anita's Glitterations...

Parchment paper and my trusty PC...

More glitterations...

More printing...

All done - I really hope the couple like it......................

11 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

I am sure they will love it ... it is gorgeous :)

Carole Bryson said...

Wow Toni - its fabulous !! Wow wow wow !

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Wow, another stunning creation, I hope you get a special mention at the wedding :D
Julie xx

voodoo vixen said...

Its gorgeous! Lovely and elegant with a twist, you have outdone yourself Toni!!

Sarah said...

Wow, love it, I'm sure they will too xxx

Leanie said...

That's gorgeous, and such an unusual design with the serpents :) Love the textured 'find'! L x

Sharon said...

Toit is fantastic!
I love the colours, very elegant.
x

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Lovely! So "touchable", in the sense of so many textures to explore.

dddeeebbbzzz said...

It's beautiful! I'm sure they'll be delighted!

Sarah Louise said...

Stunning Guest book Toni, you must be so proud, well done.

Good luck with the album, you wont need the men in white coats, lol

Bagpuss said...

This is just beautiful! So lovely and elegant