Followers

Saturday 16 May 2009

I can't believe...

...it's only a week away.

In just one week I will be helping my niece get ready for her wedding.

I know it was only decided at the end of Feb that they would wed in May but even so the time has flown and when I stop to think about it I can't believe how much I managed to get done in such a short space of time - invites, favours, cards, running around trying to locate stuff for cake boxes etc. Well it is all done and hopefully this week can be spent just getting myself sorted and the car ready for the very looooooooooooong drive up to Catterick.

Fingers crossed for an improvement in the weather.............

1 comment:

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Well done with all of that organising! I'm sure you'll have a great day! What ever the weather throws at you, enjoy it!