Followers

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Lots of pretty ribbons...

...to finish off the planner.

As you can see, my Christmas Planner is now decorated with a selection of pretty ribbons.

I wasn't sure how I was finally going to bind this book as everything was too thick for the BIA. Book rings had been the other option and that is what I went with.

The ribbons were from a variety of sources but I kept them all linked with the cover colour scheme...white organza with silver edging, red satin, red & green tartan, black organza, white satin with holly printed on it and black satin embroidered with silver "merry christmas". It's a while since I used book rings like this but it certainly works and I am very happy with the finished result.

You will be pleased to note that I have actually started to use the planner................

3 comments:

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

You are off to a great start for this Christmas. I hope you are enjoying 'Simply Christmas' at the Shabby Art Boutique.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

Anonymous said...

Beautiful planner and i love the rich and gorgeous colours you chose. Also love the sweet image.
hugs June xxxxxx

lucy&digey said...

That is GORGEOUS! I would love to make a planner but I still haven't used the one I made 2 years ago!! Still, I could never do anything a nice as yours.