Followers

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Okay, so I never claimed...

...to be the brightest spark in the pack LOL

Taking my new ATG to the card workshop was not the most clever of things to do. An intense workshop that requires concentration on what is being made is not the place to try out a new toy.

I think I have got the general process on squeezing the trigger and pulling towards me down to a fine art...I just need to remember to release the trigger before trying to lift & break away LOL (strands of DST without any backing is pretty mucky stuff).

Me thinks I'll play with this in the quiet of my own home until I get a little more used to it..................................

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good plan!

Winnie said...

Oh dear! Never mind. I can imagine you were keen to try out your new toy, but yes, an even better idea would be to play with it at home first. LOL

airing cupboard crafts said...

I haven't got an atg gun I have to admit I am slightly nervous of them. I can't even put a replacement in a Herma lol x