Followers

Sunday 24 October 2010

Thought you might like to see...

...a bit more detail.
As I said in my previous post - I haven't got a clue what colours I put together but they seem to work.
I did find it harder to match/blend colours as I don't use my Promarkers that often - my first thought is usually to grab the Copics.
I didn't want 'bright' but I did want 'traditional'...think it works.
One of the problems with my haphazard way of choosing colours is that if I wanted to do another one of these in a similar colour-way, I'd be stuck.
I love the way the reindeer came out but for the life of me, I'd never be able to find those colours again without a lot of 'hit & miss'.
Being so much more used to my Copics I found it difficult to find the right colours for shadows & shading.
I really do love using both my Copics & Promarkers - colouring in is so relaxing.
I think I'm gonna have to have a play to find the colours I have used as I think I'd like to pull out some of the elements from these pages to use as embellies once I have the photos in.
I think it is safe to say that most of my Christmas craftwork this year will involve colouring in...at least in some shape or form LOL

5 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

They look fab :)

Jules said...

Your colouring is gorgeous :D

Ruthie said...

Thats so lovely - the colouring is brilliant! - and wow - you were so quick leaving that kind comment on my blog!!!

Rx

Alix said...

they look so fun :0)

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Beautifully done!! Glad you enjoyed it too.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne