Followers

Monday 5 March 2012

New Toys...

...a couple of new clear stamps.

I was lucky enough to be given these two new Letraset stamps...
...unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to play with them yet.

If you are wondering what the pen is doing in the photo - I placed it there to give you an idea of size. These stamps are bigger than a lot of clear stamps that are currently on the market so they are perfect for playing with your shading techniques.

If you want to see what these stamps look like once coloured, pop over to 'Going Buggy' - the blog belonging to Enfys. She has made a couple of beautiful cards using these new images...do drop by and pay her a visit.

I have so many things that I need to be doing at the moment but I keep looking at these stamps and itching to get them inky. I really must be good but who knows how long that will last LOL........................................

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Looking forward to seeing them on one of your creations, real soon

CLaire said...

OOO let yourself get inky....or should I say the stamps.... have fun there new..they need using.... go for it...
I have play time too....
Claire xx

Lynn Stevens said...

Isn't it fun getting new things to create with, looking forward to seeing your new art.
hugs Lynn

Debbie said...

Those are enormous stamps! They will be great for colouring, look forward to seeing the result!

Debbie x