Followers

Monday 18 May 2015

No shading involved...

...just playing around with colours.

This page is just a bit of soothing "me" time...
...the colours have been restricted to Milled Lavender, Victorian Velvet and Dusty Concord. These smaller designs are wonderful for picking up & putting down as & when the mood takes me. I haven't yet decided how much white I intend to leave on this but I'll show you when I think enough is enough.

I've only just started on this one and so far I've used Abandoned Coral and Mermaid Lagoon...
...I might use this as a sampler of the new 2015 colours being added to the Distress range. As some of the colours are quite bright I might have another play with Picket Fence but we'll see how it goes.

Spent some time in the garden cutting back the shrubbery that has enveloped the shed (should have taken a photo before I started - not sure if I've got one somewhere from a couple of weeks ago). It is surprising how much space the shrubs extended out into. Glad I made a good start on this as the weather for the next few days isn't supposed to be too great. Hopefully, with it being Bank Holiday next weekend I'll be able to get some more done.

Hope you enjoyed your weekend................................................................................

No comments: