Followers

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Thank you...

...for all the Cyber-hugs.

Yesterday was a pretty awful day - the whole office seemed to be 'down'. Even the weather came out in sympathy with heavy rain & thunder storms.

Unfortunately, that was only the start. One down, ten more to go.

I've been looking after another team, as well as my own, since October and the 3 remaining members of that team have finally been offered jobs elsewhere so will also be leaving at the end of the month.

So next week involves my 7 remaining leavers and the 3 off to pastures new.

Sooooooooooooo much change.

Now to paste a brave face on and head off to the office for another round of meetings and wondering how I'm going to get everything done.............................................................................

3 comments:

Lori said...

My goodness! Hang in there - I'm sending lots of positive thoughts your way!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These times are always difficult. Sending you hugs xx

Virginia said...

What can I say other than more ((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))