Followers

Saturday 23 May 2015

Okay, is it just me...

...or are there problems with links to Bloglovin and a number of countdowns?

I noticed yesterday that my Bloglovin 'buttons' were not showing in my sidebar and when I looked further some of my countdowns had gone missing too. If you click where the link should be you just get told "are you sure you have used the correct address"...or something similar.

So hopping over to a few blogs where I know these 'buttons' are also used, I found the same thing.

Now is this a problem for everyone using these facilities or is the problem with my PC?

If you have Bloglovin buttons/links, Crafty blogs countdown or any other countdown type thingies that have disappeared - would you please let me know.

If yours are all okay and it is only me who can't see/link via them then something is amiss with my PC and if that is the case...with my level of 'techy' knowhow I will give myself permission to duly engage PANIC MODE...LOL

Oh the wonders of modern technology...................................................................

No comments: