Followers

Monday 12 October 2015

A whole week...

...gosh time is flying by.

Saturday was the second Gilded Lily workshop at Pinnacle Crafts and we all made an album from scratch to fit in last weeks box.

The cover & spine were made from greyboard panels...
...covered with cream pearl paper and decorated with the picture panels from the G45 12x12 papers.

It was a fabulous day and I really enjoyed it - thank you Andy.

I also managed to pick up my Ground Espresso Distress goodies - what a super dark brown.

Still not having any luck with my CD and memory card drives on the PC - oh how I wish I was a bit more techy.......................................................................

2 comments:

Redanne said...

I am totally in love with G45 papers at the moment and I love how you used them here!

Thanks for your comment on my zombies, I think I may be going back to get the skeleton.... I think I know which one it is that you bought for the office, it is hilarious. If you have an Asda new you, they are selling fabulous pottery skulls (in black or gold) for £5 - they are superb for altering! Hugs, Anne xx

Sandra said...

I love that you attend classes, and you give things a go. I wish I was more like that x