Followers

Thursday 22 October 2015

Treat or...

...loads of treats.

I promised I would show you some photos of the Halloween table at work once I was able to load photos to my PC again - here they are...
...having mini black Christmas trees is very handy as they double up nicely for Halloween...
 ...the glittery wirework witches hat is adorned with skull shaped lollies and there are lots of spooky sweets & treats all over the table...
...Anne (Redanne) mentioned that she nearly bought a life-size skeleton the other day. Mine is much smaller and hangs from the ceiling above the treat table. One of my staff thought "Boney" looked a bit lonely so bought him a chocolate bat and some spiders to keep him company LOL.

This year has been difficult for my folk due to the redundancies back in May so I thought it was time for a bit of fun.

Visitors to the building have loved it and it seems to have lifted everyone's mood.

I need to get my thinking cap on to see if there is something we can replace it with after the 31st as the Christmas decs don't go up until the 1st December.............................................................

2 comments:

Sandra said...

wowzer ... you've been a busy girl. Plus, I'm not sure if it's because I'm looking at your blog on the main computer and not my ipad, but ooooohhhhh nice, makeover xxx

Redanne said...

So pleased you showed these photos Toni, what a great display. I love the skellie in the cage and how lovely that your colleague bought that chocolate bat to keep him company... I am still pondering as to whether to buy the full sized skellie....!! Anne xx