Followers

Sunday 10 June 2007

Been having a play...


...with my new lime-green Crop-o-dile.

Setting eye-lets is soooooooooo easy and punching holes in chipboard is like a hot knife through butter...easy-peezy!

Whilst "playing" I thought I'd have a go at coming up with some card making ideas that my neighbour could use with her Brownie pack. Having just passed her several boxes of embroidery threads that were no longer required it seemed like a good idea to have a go at spirelli (hope that's spelt correctly).

I tried a couple of ideas as 'toppers' and think this will be fine - quick, easy and not too expensive (the centre of the flower has an eyelet that I filled with glitter glue to give a bit of sparkle).
The Brownies love making cards and had great fun at Christmas adapting an idea I had, using CDs. They did really well, and sold lots of cards to raise money for their pack.
Must go and have a rummage through my cardstock off-cuts and get punching out a variety of coloured circles. A few dozen should keep them busy for a while...:o)

No comments: