Followers

Saturday 5 December 2015

I totally forgot...

...that this was the last "first Friday".

I didn't remember until rather late on Friday and with everything else that has been going on, felt too tired to fire up the PC.

Now Andy has wanted a 'proper' white all year but he and I both agreed that the last colour for 2015 was likely to be a RED.

Welcome to the lovely Candied Apple...
Candied-Apple
...a beautiful rich colour so perfect for the Holidays.

I'm all up to date with my new colours except for Lucky Clover & Candied Apple - so something yummy to look forward to................................................................

3 comments:

Redanne said...

I am going to reserve judgment until I get mine but I think this may even overtake my love of Blueprint Sketch! Just with it had come out in time to do Christmas cards with, but I guess there is always Valentines Day.... Hope you are not too badly affected by all this horrible weather this weekend. Anne xx

Stef H said...

i keep looking at this. i have a few of the ink pads and would really like a few of the pens. i would definitely need the ink refill with this color because it would be a popular one with me.

the holiday is coming up way to fast... not that i have to do anything. i'm just not ready for it yet... even tho i have a few trees up in the house. i only hope the lights on my tree don't burn out before Dec. 25 - LOL.

wishing you and yours a very merry and very blessed holiday season.

hugs :)

Wendy said...

it does look like a 'proper' red, not too pink or orange....well I have ordered mine so we shall see!