Followers

Sunday 13 December 2015

The last...

...carvery crop of 2015.

I have fallen so far behind with all my Christmas makes that I decided that the crop would be the perfect place for a mass production of Christmas cards.

Here are a few spread out waiting for the Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles to dry...
 ...the Hunkydory "Little book of..." range came in very handy.
I don't have many Clarity stamps but this large Christmas tree was perfect for a bit of CAS...
 ...using white card blanks (6x6) some Tuxedo Black Memento and red Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles...
 ...it was so easy to batch make these cards...
 ...stamping the tree twice, without re-inking, on each card gave the shadow effect that I wanted.
The sentiment was from a magazine freebie...
 ...and with the red satin ribbon as a finishing touch, these were done in no time at all.
The Hunkydory Little Book of Snowy Scenes was what I used for these...
 ...each was given a touch of Cosmic Shimmer and will be finished off with some flat-back gems (once I have replenished my stock)...
 ...so most of my cards are now finished - just a couple of 'specials' that need finishing off.
Carol who organises the crop always gets everyone either a pencil or a pen with the year printed on as a gift for Christmas...
...this year she wasn't able to get the pens printed but look what we got - isn't he cute. Carol found the design on Pinterest and she made one for everyone attending - Thank you Carol.

With carols ringing out from Debbie's I-pad and many folk in festive jumpers, it was a fabulous day of crafting.

Merry Christmas to all the Eastwood croppers - see you in 2016........................................................

5 comments:

Redanne said...

I do love the Clarity tree CAS cards, they are so, so beautiful and very elegant. I need a lesson in creating CAS cards, I always have to add more.... Anne xx

Sandra said...

I've been rubbish this year making cards, so next year I'm going to channel you and batch make them. I'm not promising you that they'll be as good as yours x

Lynn Stevens said...

Hey Toni now that's how to make Christmas cards. WOW so many done in a little bit of time
Well done too.
Hugs lynn

Virginia said...

Oh you've been busy- loving the little gift as well!

Wendy said...

What a lot you got done1 They are lovely :-)