Followers

Friday 7 September 2007

Artbase crop...



...is this Sunday.
Last month's project was this super board book. I have completed the book but haven't yet added any photos as I need to raid Mum's collection for the annual school photos...(you know the ones...never had a brush or comb handy, sat in front of some strange smudgy background cloth and told to grin at the camera, yuk)
This weekend we are going to make an exploding box (something I've been meaning to have a go at). Looks like I won't be adding the photos on Sunday as the pics I want to use need to be re-sized and my printer is very low on ink at the moment (bahhh!!!), perfectly okay for normal stuff but not good enough quality for photos.
I feel a need for some new ink cartridges...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In the shop again on Sunday :)
Emma