Followers

Sunday 30 September 2007

Party, party, party...


...Party Puddings.
I'm feeling quite smug at the moment...:o)
As part of the run-up to the cybercrop to celebrate UKScrappers 5th birthday there have been 'make & take' challenges to help get everyone in the party mood.
Wednesday's challenge was to create an invite, Thursday's was to bake a cake and Fri/Sat/Sun combined was to hold a tea party. Piccies of these tasks then had to be uploaded to the correct challenge thread in order to win cybercrop presents.
Well, as I said, I'm feeling quite smug (LOL) cos you all know that I'm not the best at the wizzy stuff - you would be proud...
I completed the challenges, took pics, loaded the pics on the PC, re-sized them (YES!!! me, I did that, no help, done all by myself) ** jiggy dance around the desk ** But it doesn't end there, oh no, I even loaded them onto the correct threads (yipee).
So, now that I'm up to date, I'm back off to the UKS site to join in the party. See ya.........

No comments: