Followers

Thursday 10 March 2011

A bit of...

...colouring in.

As regular visitors will know - I do like a bit of colouring in from time to time. It is so relaxing and is something I can sit and do quite comfortable whilst sat on the sofa with the TV on in the background.
This is one of the new DoCraft Perfect Pets stamps (the same one that was used in Andy's class at the weekend). I stamped up a sheet of the images and proceeded to colour them in.
I used the Copic C1 grey to shade the cats and then used my Inktense pencils to colour the collars, head-dresses etc.

I do like to have a collection of ready coloured images to hand in case I have to make a quick card.

I also feel as if my time has been put to good use on those occasions when I don't feel like a full blown crafting session.............................

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH I love your Puss-cats :-) think I NEED that stamp. S xx

Scrappy~Sarah said...

beautiful, yes it can be therapeutic :)

Dan said...

You're right, colouring in IS really relaxing :) (Apart from the stress when I go over the lines, lol)

Lynn Stevens said...

Great use of time and such a darling kitty image!
hugs Lynn

Sandra said...

Couldn't agree with you more - and I like your idea of having images coloured in :)