Followers

Monday 21 March 2011

Making a start on...

...Easter.
I haven't made a Maze book for ages so when I found some sunshine yellow bazzill and some dark green mulberry paper (all very 'daffy-down-dilly') I thought, "Why not".
A couple of off-cuts of chipboard and a length of glittery organza ribbon and I was up and running.

There was only a small amount of the mulberry paper but there was just enough to cover the chipboard to create the covers. I thought this would be just right to decorate with some springtime photos as the weather improves and use it as a little Easter gift for my niece as a reminder of home (she's living out in Germany at the moment).
Whilst I was on a roll I thought I'd also make a couple of Easter cards using up a few bubble stickers that I found in my stash. Both cards have a punched circle as a matt for the image. The pink card has eyelet decoration and the green card has some ribbon decoration.
Both cards were created using scraps from my stash.

Not a very big dent in my mountain of stash but as they say...every little helps LOL....................................................

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the yellow and green together, look forward to seeing the completed album.

voodoo vixen said...

Very springy Toni!! Love maze books, so quick and they always look so cute. Not very springy here... snowed all day and more due overnight and tomorrow... I am beginning to wonder if winter ever ends!!

Debbie said...

Lovely spring colours - very fresh.
Like you say, every bit helps when it comes to the stash mountain!

Debbie x

Jolanda said...

Nice Blog!!!I really had a good laugh about the pic of your boss...hehehe,so much fun!
Have a nice day!

Claire said...

They're fab Toni, really lovely.
C
xx

K-Dog said...

:-D I shall try and make you something 'Germany-ish' in return