Followers

Thursday 22 September 2011

Fall is in the air...

...is the theme for the sketch challenge 24 over at "Just Magnolia and hAnglar & sTanglar"

You wouldn't believe the trouble I've had getting this posted and now I've noticed the ribbon has fallen off...grrrrrrrrr. Pics wouldn't load this morning and I've dashed in from work to find blogger is on a go slow 'ughhhhh'.

Still, this is what I managed to post (by the skin of my teeth) for this week's challenge.
The challenge was to follow a sketch and the overall theme was Autumn/Fall. I've used a brown scalloped CS to create the base card, some PP with an Autumny tone to it and leaves...lots of leaves.
Little Patch Tilda is nestled on a bed of Autumn leaves and has been coloured using Copics in shades of brown.

The leaves are from a Fall garland that I picked up in Hobbycraft.

Phew, I need a cuppa. I'll catch up with you all laters.................

3 comments:

The Crafty Elf said...

So adorable! What we do for our blogs/cards/challenges....etc.

Hope your day got a little slower for you ;)

Sandra said...

Oh this is really lovely

Debbie said...

That's gorgeous! Love the way she is sitting on the bed of leaves!

Debbie x