Followers

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Missing You...

...is the theme for challenge 111 at "LOTV"

I thought this little bear would be perfect...
I've kept things fairly simple shapewise and just added a small spray of flowers in toning colours.
The envelope provided the perfect place to write the sentiment.
The image & background are coloured with Copic pens.

At the moment the sun is shining so fingers crossed that is a sign that today will be a better day than yesterday............................

6 comments:

Vicky said...

Oh I love this sweetie this image is just so sweet & cute its lush. Love your colouring its fab.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

What a cute little bear. I love this... actually I love all your cards.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

The Crafty Elf said...

I love that image...I have it too only you've done a much better job colouring it than I did - go figure! LOL I'll keep my fingers crossed for you but I'm think by the time you read this the sun will have just about set. Hope it was a sunny day...all day!

Bubbles said...

Cute image - and the spray of flowers is just perfect!

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, I love your colour choices too perfect, thanks for joining us at LOTV this time big hugs love Pops x x x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous little image, great colouring! The flower spray looks great too - when I try things like that they never look right!

Debbie x