Followers

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Running late...

...where did the time go.

Well time ran away with me folks on this one and I just didn't have time to get this entered over at the Paper Shelter for this weeks challenge of 'Anything goes'. Never mind...
I created this card using the Paper Shelter image that I used for their Diecuts & punches challenge - but this is where the wonder of digis comes into play...I made the image slightly bigger and then cropped it.
As you can see, I only used the top half of the image. I'm still on my using up scraps kick at the moment and the frame around the image was the 'waste' from cutting a matt for another card.
I got some pretty blooms whilst out shopping with Mum at the weekend and they came in very handy colourwise for this card.

So I missed the challenge (9pm must refer to another time zone as I was over there at 8.44pm but the challenge had closed) but I have another card completed and I got to play with resizing & cropping my image. Best pop off and get my LOTV card finished - see you again shortly.........................

2 comments:

Sandra said...

You really are a star colourer ... I'm not sure that's really a word lol

The Crafty Elf said...

Your card is stunning and your colouring blows me away Toni! If I had a "You Won" badge I'd give it to you but I've not got one of those(yet)LOL. That's unfortunate really...someone was in a hurry I guess!