Followers

Saturday 17 September 2011

Pins & Pearls...

...that's challenge #60 over at "KKKG".

For some reason this made me think of 'Guns & Roses'...Rock Chic...(don't try to work out the logic behind this - even I haven't got a clue LOL)but this is what I came up with...
I've used the fold back scallop card again with paper doily, ribbon, trim and flowers.
I left the tails on the ribbon longer than normal and stuck them down to create a loopy effect. As you can see, there are pearl stick pins and pearl stamen to meet the challenge requirements.
This is only the second time I've coloured this Kenny K image and I decided to go for shades of brown - hope you like.........................

2 comments:

Kattiz said...

I think you are right, I think of it to lol :)
Very cool card you made. Thansk for playing with us at KKKGC this week and hope to see you again.
Hugs Kattiz

Angela said...

I love the browns and the fold is great. Thanks for joining us this week at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenges.
Hugs:)
Angela