Followers

Monday 3 October 2011

I'm getting rather grumpy...

...at the way Blogger is still playing up when I try to leave comments.

I have seen some lovely bits & pieces over the last few days but I'm getting very frustrated about sitting typing a comment only to have it disappear into 'heaven knows where'...

It's not even as if it is the same blogs all the time so you can't be sure until you have hit the post button and it just disappears.

I thought I would share a lovely creation over at the "Crafty Elf" site as my very creative friend has found something super to put on her Christmas cards - do hop over there and have a look..........

2 comments:

The Crafty Elf said...

Toni....you're too kind!!!! I was reading your post and had to read it twice....too funny! Thanks for the shout out!!!

Just to let you know I've had the same problem with Blogger and I'm not quite sure what's going on. It really is frustrating to say the least.

I'm also having a bit of a fit today. When I picked up that fence last week, I saw something else that I thought would be great but trying to be frugal I thought ...I'll get it next time. I couldn't get it off my mind all weekend so today when I went back to purchase it, it was gone! I hate when that happens!!!

Bubbles said...

It IS so flippin' irksome!
I have fond something that SOMETIMES works...

On the blog you want to post a comment onto, click on the main blog header to go to the main page... then scroll down and find the post you want to leave a comment on, and click on the 'comment' button from there. Also, if possible, copy (ctrl + C) the comment, then press 'preview'.

I know it's a bit of a pain... but I'm sure Blogger will sort it out... eventually.