Followers

Saturday 29 October 2011

Keep it cool...

...colourwise.

The image on this card was a freebie that came as part of cdacpc5 - the latest stage of the 6-part Progressive challenge over at "CDAC". The turkey is a digi image from 'Sew Many Cards Digi Stamps' which is handy as it means I can also enter it into their latest challenge over at "Sew Many Challenges".
The 'progressive challenge' asked that the images be coloured using cooler shades from the colour wheel so I went for mainly blues, greys and mauves. The theme over at 'SMC' was background paper and they asked that two different PPs be used on the project. I have used two different striped PPs that came free with magazines.
The image has been coloured using Copic pens. I'm not sure you would ever find a turkey in these colours but I think I can get away with a bit of artistic license LOL................

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie gorgeous card I love the colours they look lush, you couldnt eat this poor turkey its the prettiest turkey I've ever seen hun lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Lynn Stevens said...

Now thats a fun colorful Turkey!!
darling Toni
Hugs Lynn

cass said...

Wonderful, love the colours

paper fun said...

This is so cute. I love the way you colored the turkey.

Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Challenges.

Mari