Followers

Thursday 27 October 2011

Think Pink...

...for Breast Cancer Awareness.

October has become the month when we highlight this cause and folk hold events to raise awareness and cash for the various charities linked to this. Over at "Just Magnolia and hAnglar & sTanglar" they set the challenge as Pink for this very reason.

Here is my 'pink' card...
I've used the Birthday cake Tilda as my image. The PPs are a mix of Papermania from different collections.
Pink is not a colour that I use a great deal for my images but this time I went very pink so as to keep in with the theme.

Hope you like..............................

3 comments:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Pretty in pink! :)

The Crafty Elf said...

Who doesn't love pink and especially for such a great cause! I hope they find a cure and soon as it touches so many lives today! I've yet to own a Magnolia image...what's with that? I see you using them a lot and I think they are so adorable. I guess I'll just have to fix that issue and soon!!

Bubbles said...

Wow... she IS pink! and very pretty too :) I love the way you do your bouquet embellishments - always so perfectly lovely!