Followers

Sunday 23 October 2011

Sporty...

...with a sketch.

Challenge #20 over on the "TOMIC" site is the first one in a few weeks that I've been able to enter as I actually have a Magnolia stamp that meets the challenge criteria - Sport - my Tilda is a surfer.
I struggled a bit with the sketch because I didn't feel a surfer would have much on the way of 'frills & flounces' so I kept it fairly basic with colours that reflect sun/sea/sand.
The image was coloured using Copic pens and some of the new pale Flexmarkers.

Off to Mum's today for Lamb stew (yummy) - perfect for the chilly weather that has suddenly hit. Have a great Sunday............................

3 comments:

Camilla said...

Hi Toni! I am so glad you could join us this week:)) And your Surfer-Tilda looks amazing with those great colours that you have used!
Thank you for joining TOMIC this week.
Hugs, Camilla

Kim Dellow said...

Perfect surfer card Toni, I just love how you have used the colours, it really does look like a beach card to me. Kim

Karen Howard said...

Super cute, makes me long for summer again! Hugs, Karen