Followers

Friday 7 October 2011

What colour are your eyes...

...mine are blue-grey.

Week 35 over at "Less is More" is a colour challenge and the requirement is that the main colour on the card is the colour of your eyes...not just a hint...full and obvious.
I've used Bailey and Ribbon again (Sew Many Challenges freebie) - isn't he just soooooooooo cute.
All the colouring is with Copic pens.

I've used some blue-grey organza ribbon tied arround the card.

I just adore this digi image - hope you do too...........................

7 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is a real cutie, and a super shade!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

Super cute card
Thank you
Mandi LIM

fatmonica said...

It's a great card-the image is fab!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Sweet! That ribbon is lovely too. :)

Linda said...

This is just darling..
Hugs, Linda

CLaire said...

He is so cute in this colour.. Hope you're getting my comments !!!
Blogger is playing up BIG time
Claire x

Bubbles said...

Love this colour... the image really does suit it so well!
I couldn't do a challenge like this... my eyes vary from a deep velvety brown, to a vivid green - depending on my mood. Trust me to be difficult! *lol*