Followers

Sunday 25 December 2011

All lit up...

...and set in place.

As promised, here is the tree all let and merrily decorated.
The tree is a wicker cone that I covered with lights (from the inside) and I've collected a few decorations that now hang in place.
A couple of the decorations are embroidered ones that I've picked up in the sales.
There are also a number of felt decorations.
This little card came all the way from USA - my lovely friend Lynn (Stevens) sent me this lovely creation and it matches beautifully with my tree.
This fun little Santa is a tealight holder and do you see the magazine trees...

There is nothing lovelier than a lit Christmas tree whether it be big or small.............................

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

Hiya hun

Hope you have had a fabby day and lots of crafty love for the new year

Rx